Tilkka military hospital
The original functionalist military hospital was constructed in 1936, and the Finnish Heritage Agency has classified it as a nationally significant built cultural environment. We designed the change in the purpose of the site, which transformed it into a centre of nursing and well-being services.
Project Development, Principle and Architecture Design
Oy Alfred A. Palmberg Ab
15 300 m²